The design role is a critical one, working closely with my client’s marketing team you will help deliver relevant and timely communications to a range of their partners and their employees.
The role will involve:
- Working closely with their marketing team to design, manage and evolve a range of marketing communications, under the stewardship of the senior team members.
- Creating digital and physical marketing collateral to support the marketing and growth of the business.
- Monitoring and testing the effectiveness of our communications and updating the wider business teams.
- Providing feedback and ideas to improve and marketing activity going forward.
- The successful candidate will get exposure to all parts of the business and have the opportunity to get involved and grow with the business.
- Strong understanding of design, both digital and print.
- Experience with designing marketing collateral
- Experience with Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, a pencil and ideally CSS and html.
- Strong print design skills (I.e. brochures, leaflets, business cards).
- Strong desire to work in a fast moving, start-up organisation.
- Experience of working in an FCA regulated business would be a bonus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised and methodical in their approach.
- Used to taking briefs from Marketing team.
- Project Management skills to support design work.
- Strong interpersonal skills for collaborative working.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and commitment to the mission and goals of company.