JUNIOR CORPORATE STRATEGY ANALYST
My client is looking for a Junior Corporate Strategy Analyst with a good understanding of basic accounting principles and intermediate to advanced excel skills. This is an exciting role for a self-starter looking to develop and grow within the role.
The role will report into the Senior Corporate Strategy Analyst and work very closely with the office of the CEO.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
· Being responsive to the Senior Management’s strategic requirements in a fast paced environment.
· Assist with or lead specific research and analysis for agreed corporate strategies.
· Assist with for carrying out competitor analysis against the current markets.
· Support with commercial forecasts to help develop corporate strategy.
· Assist with or lead specific research and delivery for new product proposals.
· Attendance at various meetings to help develop corporate strategy
· Liaising with product team to help the development and creation of new products.
· With oversight from the Senior Corporate Strategy Analyst and/or the CEO, develop and create proposals for commercial partners for Senior Managers.
· Providing support for all other departments where required to drive corporate strategy and new product development.
· Play a key role in developing the analytical capabilities to drive the next generation of corporate reporting and insight.
· Good understanding of accounting and finance principle
· Ability to synthesize complex information from multiple sources and convey main ideas in simple terms
· Fluency in Excel and Powerpoint
· Exceptional technical skills along with creative business analytics
· SQL database experience, including database management and query design highly desirable
· Knowledge and/or experience of conduct.
· Analytical and research skills
· Business writing and presentations.
· Advanced listening, questioning and communication skills
· Relationship management skills.
· Understands and supports the value of diversity in the workforce
· Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
· Ability to maintain strict confidentiality around product launches, corporate forecasts and other strategic initiatives.
· Extremely curious and drives issues to root cause